1. This is an agreement between Interface Computers and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the Forms Data Loader & HTML Forms Data Loader Software.
2. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive
license. Interface Computers is and remains the owner of all titles,
rights, and interests in the Software.
3. This License permits Licensee to install the Software on number of
computer systems equal to number of licenses purchased; Licensee may make
copies of the Software for backup purposes.
4. Licensee can transfer the software to another computer system by
following the transfer procedure as prescribed by Interface Computers.
5. This Software is subject to a limited warranty. Interface Computers
warrants to Licensee that the physical medium on which this Software is
distributed is free from defects in materials and workmanship under
normal use, the Software will perform according to its printed
documentation, and to the best of Interface Computer’s knowledge Licensee's use of this Software according to the printed documentation is not an infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights. THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL
OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INTERFACE COMPUTERS DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF
TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. In case of a breach of the Limited Warranty, Licensee's exclusive
remedy is as follows: Licensee will return all copies of the Software to
Interface Computers, along with proof of purchase. (Licensee can obtain a
step-by-step explanation of this procedure, including a return
authorization code, by contacting Interface Computers at firstname.lastname@example.org. At Interface Computer’s option, Interface Computers will either send Licensee a replacement copy of the Software, at Interface Computer’s expense, or issue a full refund.
7. Notwithstanding the foregoing, INTERFACE COMPUTERS IS NOT LIABLE TO
LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL,
INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR
LICENSEE'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
8. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Interface Computers and
hold Interface Computers harmless from all claims, losses, damages,
complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee's
9. Interface Computers has the right to terminate this License
Agreement and Licensee's right to use this Software upon any material
breach by Licensee.
10. Licensee agrees to return to Interface Computers or to destroy all
copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
11. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement
between Interface Computers and Licensee regarding this Software. This
License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations,
dealings, and agreements between Interface Computers and Licensee
12. This License Agreement is valid without Interface Computer’s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee's signature or Licensee's use of the Software.